The family design with block letter style has a terrific rustic look, and is a great accent for displaying your family name. WhiskeyMade signs are hand crafted using recycled bourbon barrels. Featuring your personalized design – laser engraved into the wood. Big and sturdy at 21″ in diameter and 1.5″ thick, they come with hanging hardware, and feature your personalized design, laser engraved into the wood. You can even turn them into a Lazy Susan, Clock or Table with our add-ons. Perfect for weddings and anniversaries.
The Family (Block) – Personalized Bourbon Barrel Head Sign
Celebrate family with this uniquely design bourbon barrel head sign. Made from a recycled bourbon barrel and laser engraved for you. Great for housewarming gifts, anniversary gifts, wedding gifts or just because.
- Unique Décor – One of a kind wall art. An excellent gift.
- American Made – Made and engraved to order in the USA.
- Easy to Hang – Comes with wall hanging kit to proudly display.
- Sturdy and well built – Weighs about 12lbs and measures 21″ in diameter.
- Upcycled – Made from a former Bourbon Barrel used to age Whiskey. Planed, assembled and engraved for you.
- Made from real whiskey barrels – We have a contract with a major cooperage that supplies new white oak barrels to distilleries all over Kentucky. Once they’ve aged bourbon in the rickhouse, they are sent back to the cooperage, who then makes sure the barrels are once again put to good use as re-purposed bourbon wood.
- Carefully processed and assembled by hand – The bourbon barrel heads (lids) come to us as loosely assembled slats, since pressure and good craftsmanship hold the barrels together (and never glue). In order to make sure they stay together, we’ve created our own process of fitting a piece to the back to hold the slats together, and adding hardware to make sure it hangs safely on the wall.
- Authentic and unique – Each barrel head shows distinct signs of its history in the famous rickhouses of Kentucky. Depending on which product you order, you may see the whiskey mark (stamp) or the charred wood through a viewing hole we add to our backing boards.
Like every batch of whiskey, every barrel head tells its own story. We don’t manufacture these – the cooperage does with a little help from some of America’s best bourbons and whiskeys, so no barrel head we send out is ever perfect. You may see slats that don’t line up perfectly, or there may be gaps where the wood has swollen and contracted over the years, but to us, that imperfection is beautiful.
- Laser Engraved, not Printed – You can see and feel the difference. Designs are laser burned in, giving depth and a contrast to the wood while also maintaining a rustic and natural look.
- Not just a wedding piece – After the wedding, and after this bad boy is signed, hang it up on the wall for all to see with our included wall hanging hardware. It will be a beautiful centerpiece for years to come.
- Designs Galore – With our builder, your options are endless. And if you have something special in mind, email us and we will make it for you.
- A solid piece of American craftsmanship – Weighs 12lbs and measures 21-22″ in diameter and around 1.5″ thick. This baby was rolled around in rackhouses and used to store 50+ gallons of bourbon at a time. It is solid as a rock and will stand the test of time.
- Perfect for signatures – We make sure to include enough blank space for signing. Includes a sharpie for signatures and fixative coating to prevent smears.
When the barrel heads arrive in our studio they are charred and bourbon soaked – which means you can still smell smokey whiskey notes when you open your package. We prepare them for their journey by tightening the loose slats, adding a solid wood backing board to hold them firmly in place, then sanding and refinishing the top down so that it is clean, flat, and perfect for signatures. Once ready, we engrave your design into the wood with our 150w laser and finish it off with a clear fixative that will make sure your guests’ messages don’t smear.
The laser will give your design varying depth and the contrast of the burned/sanded wood will give it a dynamic look perfect for your wedding, and later, your home.
|Dimensions||22 × 22 × 1.5 in|
Full Barrel Head
Big Letter | Personalized Bourbon Barrel Head SignRated 5.00 out of 5$179.00
Jack D – Wedding Guest Book made from Recycled Bourbon BarrelRated 5.00 out of 5$49.00 – $269.00
Create Your Own Personalized Bourbon Barrel HeadRated 5.00 out of 5$49.00 – $269.00
All-in-One Builder – Wedding Guest Book Alternative made from Recycled Bourbon BarrelRated 4.98 out of 5$199.00
There are no reviews yet.