Blood Orange Whiskey SourWhiskey sours aren't alll sour - they're a really balanced and delightful blend of sweet, sour, and whiskey. This one is red to represent your burning passion, and to make it a little more fun than an ordinary whiskey sour.
- 2oz fresh lemon juice
- 2oz fresh blood orange juice
- 2oz simple syrup
- 2oz your favorite whiskey
Bourbon & BerriesThis cocktail was created by the lead bartender at San Diego's Herb & Wood - William Van Leuven. The idea was to incorporate a seasonally rotating berry syrup to update the drink every few months, so feel free to improvise with what you have on hand, or toss in something new and exciting.
- 2oz of your favorite Kentucky bourbon
- 1 barspoon of strawberry-vanilla syrup (see below)
- 3 dashes of angostura bitters
Dessert Bonus: Whiskey AffogatoTypically to make an affogato you would need gelato and espresso, but you can definitely wing it with some dark coffee and a scoop of ice cream. And whiskey, of course.
- 2 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 2oz your favorite sexy bourbon or whiskey (mix with caramel sauce for extra yum)
- 1 cup espresso (or dark, stong coffee)
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts