Rustic weddings are all the rage for summer 2023. Couples are looking for ways to celebrate their love in a natural setting with a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. Here are some of the top rustic wedding trends for the upcoming season:
- Outdoor weddings: There’s no better way to capture the beauty of summer than with an outdoor wedding. Choose a venue that’s surrounded by nature, such as a barn, an orchard, or a park.
- Wood and stone accents: Rustic weddings are all about the natural elements, so use wood and stone accents throughout your wedding décor. This could include wooden tables, chairs, and benches, as well as stone pillars and fireplaces.
- Wildflowers: Wildflowers are a beautiful and affordable way to add color and texture to your wedding décor. Choose wildflowers that are in season and that will complement the natural setting of your wedding.
- Mismatched vintage vases: Mismatched vintage vases are a great way to add personality to your wedding décor. You can find these vases at thrift stores, antique shops, or online.
- Mason jars: Mason jars are another affordable and versatile way to decorate your wedding. You can use them for centerpieces, table numbers, or even as vases for your flowers.
- Burlap and twine: Burlap and twine are rustic materials that can be used to add a touch of elegance to your wedding décor. You can use burlap to make table runners, chair covers, or even wedding favors.
- Wooden signs: Wooden signs are a great way to direct guests to different parts of your wedding venue. You can also use them to display your wedding hashtag or to add a personal touch to your décor.
- Candlelight: Candlelight is a beautiful way to set the mood for your wedding. You can use candles to create a romantic atmosphere at your ceremony and reception.
These are just a few of the top rustic wedding trends for summer 2023. With a little creativity, you can create a wedding that is both elegant and rustic.